The Frank’s® RedHot® #IPTSOE Photo Contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER AND ENTRY TO THE CONTEST IS FREE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ABILITY TO WIN. ENTRY OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING THE STATES OF ALASKA AND HAWAII) WHO ARE LICENSED DRIVERS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON DATE OF ENTRY. VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, ALL US TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK, TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM
1) CONTEST TIMING: The Frank’s® RedHot® #IPTSOE Photo Contest (the “Contest”) starts June 1, 2014 at 9:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) and ends October 31, 2014 at 5:00 PM EDT (the "Contest Period"). The Contest consists of four (4) separate entry periods (an “Entry Period”), each being a separate skill Contest in which consumers are being asked to submit a photograph (hereafter “Entry”), to the Sponsor to be judged on how they put Frank’s® RedHot® on everything. Sponsor requires that Frank’s® RedHot® sauce and its bottle will be clearly featured in the photo Entry. Please refer to Contest Entry Table listed below for prizes and submission schedule for each Entry Period. Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeper for this Contest.CONTEST ENTRY TABLE
|Contest||Entry Period||Entry Received By||Winner Notification Date (on or about)||Prize|
|1||6/1/14 – 6/30/14||6/30/14
5:00 p.m. EDT
|7/1/14||Grand Prize (1): A 2014 new jet ski and (1) Trailer, (ARV): $7,109|
|2||7/1/14 - 7/31/14||7/31/14
5:00 p.m. EDT
|8/1/14||Grand Prize (1): A 2014 new ATV and (1) trailer, ARV: $11,778|
|3||8/1/14 - 8/31/14||8/31/14
5:00 p.m. EDT
|9/3/14||Grand Prize (1): A 2014 new Motorcycle, ARV: $9,399|
|4||9/1/14 - 10/31/14||10/31/14
5:00 p.m. EDT
|11/3/14||Grand Prize (1): A 2014 new Customized Tailgate Truck, ARV: $34,422|
2) ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is offered and open only to persons legally residing in United States or the District of Columbia (except for residents of the States of Alaska and Hawaii) who are licensed drivers at least eighteen (18) years of age on the date of entry in this Contest. Officers, directors and employees of The French’s® Food Company LLC, (“Sponsor”), ADROC Productions, Inc., (“Administrator”) and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, promotional and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Contest (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, IRS dependent and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. This Contest is void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions, and wherever else prohibited by law. U.S. law governs this Contest.
3) HOW TO ENTER: There are four (4) methods of entry:
- Facebook Entry: You can enter the Contest during the Contest
Period through the Frank’s® RedHot® Brand application on
the Facebook Platform. You can find the application on the “Promotion” tab on
the Frank’s® RedHot® Page on Facebook located at:
http://www.facebook.com/franksredhot/. At any time during the
Contest Entry Period, (a) click on the Contest tab at:
http://www.facebook.com/franksredhot to complete the entry form fully and accurately
with all required information (which may include your full name, complete mailing
address, telephone number and age), (b) agree to the Official Rules, and (c) submit
the photo entry. By registering at entry site and entering the Contest, you further
of Use, which can be found at http://www.Facebook.com/home.php#/policy.php?ref=pf
and http://www.Facebook.com/home.php#/terms.php?ref=pf; if you do not agree to
the entry site. Entrants must also electronically acknowledge and agree to the
In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning Facebook Web Site entry,
the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to participate in this Contest
at the actual time of entry, will be deemed to be the FB Entrant. The authorized
account subscriber is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail
address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other
organization (e.g. business, education, institution, etc.) that is responsible
for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail
address. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged
- Online Microsite Method: You can submit your photo Entry through the Contest
website at: https://www.franksredhot.com. To enter, you must complete and submit
the following required information on the entry form as instructed: full name,
complete mailing address, email address, age and daytime phone number. Entrants
must indicate that they have read, accept, and agree to be bound by these Official
Rules including that they are a licensed driver at least eighteen (18) years of
- Twitter Method: Twitter users may enter during the Entry Period at:
http://twitter.com/#iptsoe. Twitter accounts are free of charge. By submitting
and privacy notice. Once logged into your Twitter account then you can Tweet
#iptsoe with your photo Entry. In order for the photo Entry to be valid, Twitter
profile must be public and thus viewable by the Sponsor and its agents. If you
submit your photo Entry or receive updates from twitter.com via SMS from your
wireless phone, you may be charged standard text messaging rates for text messages
sent and received from your mobile device according to the terms and conditions
in your Customer Agreement with Mobile Carriers. All terms and conditions of
Twitter.com apply. Twitter is not a sponsor of this Contest. Multiple participants
are not permitted to share the same mobile phone or Twitter account.
- Instagram Method: Instagram users may enter during the Entry
Period by submitting their photo with hashtag #iptsoe. All terms and conditions
of Instagram.com apply. Instagram is not a sponsor of this Contest. Multiple
participants are not permitted to share the same mobile phone or Instagram
account. In order for the entry to be valid, Instagram profile must be public
and thus viewable by the Sponsor and its agents. Posting a photo on Instagram
requires a mobile device and therefore you may be charged standard text messaging
rates for text messages sent and received from your mobile device according to
the terms and conditions in your Customer Agreement with Mobile Carrier. If not
a member, an entrant may set up an Instagram account by visiting
http://www.instagram.com. An Instagram account is free of charge.
No purchase, entry fee, payment, or proof-of-purchase necessary to participate. There is no limit to the number of entries that can be submitted by each entrant, but each Entry must contain a unique photograph and abide by these Official Rules to be eligible. Proof of transmission (such as a “confirming” message) of the Contest entry does not constitute proof of submission/delivery. Entries will not roll-over to subsequent Contest Entry Periods. No one under the age of 13 will be allowed to have their name/likeness/image visible in a photo Entry without having their parent/legal guardian submit a notarized permission form. All eligible entries must be submitted according to these Official Rules no later than 5:00 PM EDT for a specific entry period, as noted on the Contest Entry Table. By entering or otherwise participating in the Contest, all entrants and other participants agree to abide by these Official Rules, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this contest. Any individual who attempts to enter, or in the sole discretion of Sponsor is suspected of submitting entries by establishing multiple email or social media accounts, will be disqualified from participation in this Contest. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. In the event of a dispute over the identity of any potential winner, the entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address. The authorized account holder is deemed as the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her email address during the Contest Period. Proof of accessing the Frank’s® RedHot® Contest entry pages via Facebook, Online at the microsite, Twitter or Instagram does not constitute proof of delivery to serve as a Contest entry. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic or by any other automatic or mechanical means are void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant.
4) JUDGING ENTRIES and WINNER NOTIFICATIONS: At the end of each entry period, as noted above in the Contest Entry Table, the Judging Panel will judge and score each Eligible Submission based on the following equally weighted judging criteria (adding up to 100%):
- Creativity – 25%
- Adherence to the call to action/seasonal relevance – 25%
- Reflect’s the brand’s personality – 25%
- Shareability (would others want to see the photo) – 25%
In the case of a tie among two or more contestants, an additional “tie-breaking” judge will score the entries in question based on all four criteria noted above with the highest total score to break the tie and determine the Grand Prize Winner. Photograph can be in color or black & white and must be in one of the following file formats: .JPG, .GIF, .PNG and must not exceed 5.0 MB in size.
Entries must comply with the following content guidelines to be eligible:
- Sponsor requires that Frank's® RedHot® sauce and its bottle will be featured in the photo entries.
- Photograph may not promote any activity that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or have any particular political agenda or message;
- Content may not defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor, or other people (living or deceased), products or companies; or otherwise infringe upon any person's personal or proprietary rights.
- Content may not communicate messages or images inconsistent with the images to which Sponsor wishes to associate.
- Entrant must have permission, from all individuals that appear in the Submission (if any) to use their name and likeness in the Submission and to grant the rights set forth herein;
- Entries must not have been previously displayed, published, or won an award or prize of any kind;
- Entrant may be, but is not required to be, depicted in the Entry photo;
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- The Submission must not contain brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate in his/her Submission in this Contest;
- The Submission must not contain images or artwork not created by entrant;
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, or libelous;
- The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Submission is created.
By entering this Contest, each entrant represents that the Entry submitted (consisting of the photograph) is the original work of entrant and that you have all necessary rights to grant a license to the Sponsor to publish and re-use your photos (even if other persons are visible in the photograph) for any purpose without compensation and that you hereby grant such license together with the right to use your name and the name of any other persons in your Entry. Any other persons observed in the Entry may be required to validate their permission of using their own name/image/likeness by submitting a notarized publicity release before that Entry is considered eligible, at Sponsor’s discretion and hereby agree that they will be bound by all releases and consents and covenants contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for disputes between persons claiming authorship of the Entry. Entrant agrees to the use of their Entry by Sponsor in any way Sponsor deems appropriate, including any and all media, and that such individuals will sign all necessary documents granting Sponsor these rights if required by Sponsor. Entries must be suitable for distribution in a public forum (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), and may not reflect negatively on the Sponsor or its products. Entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification at Sponsor's sole discretion. No correspondence regarding Entries will be entered into with entrants. Entrants acknowledge that other entrants may have submitted photographs with ideas and concepts contained in their Entry that may have familiarities or similarities to his/her Entry, and that he/she will not be entitled to any compensation or right to negotiate with the Contest Entities because of these familiarities or similarities. Winner will be required, as a condition of being awarded a prize, to grant the Sponsor the right to use their name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, comments, prize information and biographical information, (collectively, the “Attributes“) as well as exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright and any other rights entrant has in the winning entry, for advertising, publicity and promotion purposes in any media now known or hereafter devised (including, without limitation, the Internet) without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
Entries received that are illegible, incomplete, or are not submitted by one of the entry methods outlined above will be disqualified. Entries that do not comply with these Official Rules will not be eligible.
There will be four (4) Grand Prize Winners, with one “Grand Prize Winner” determined in each entry period, as noted above on the Contest Entry Table. The judging process will be conducted under the supervision of ADROC, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Contest. Potential Winners are subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential Winners via email/phone number provided at time of entry, on or about the dates listed above in the Contest Entry Table. The potential Grand Prize Winner will also be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (where applicable) along with the IRS Form W-9 within 7 days following the date of issuance of notification or the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential winner. As required by law for all prizes over $600, Grand Prize Winner will be required to furnish his/her social security number that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the Winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service, as required by law. Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designees to use winner’s name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation unless prohibited by law. Failure to complete and return the documents in the time noted or if prize notification is undeliverable will result in disqualification, and an alternate winner will be selected and notified. Upon disqualification, no compensation will be awarded. If a potential winner is a minor under the law of his/her jurisdiction of residence (residents of Alabama and Nebraska must be 19 years of age or older and residents of Mississippi must be at least 21) at the time of entry, his or her respective parent or guardian may be required to execute an Affidavit acknowledging, confirming and consenting to the Liability Release and where legal, a Publicity Consent document as well as being responsible for all financial obligations, as noted below, in order to accept the prize on behalf of the winner. If parent or guardian is unavailable to execute this document, the winner will not receive the prize.
5) PRIZES: There will be four (4) Grand Prizes awarded as follows:
- One (1) 2014 new jet ski and One (1) Trailer: Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $7,109
- One (1) 2014 new ATV and One (1) Trailer: ARV: $11,778
- One (1) 2014 new Motorcycle: ARV: $9,399
- One (1) 2014 new Customized Tailgate Truck: ARV: $34,422
Prizes will be awarded “as is” without any warranties, guarantees or representation of any kind, expressed or implied (including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
By accepting a Prize, Winners acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities arising from this Contest are the sole responsibility of the prize Winners. Please allow up to 12 weeks for delivery of prize.
6) PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable and substitution will not be allowed, except as expressly provided in these Official Rules or otherwise at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a Prize with one of equal or greater approximate value or comparable use should the advertised Prize become unavailable for any reason (except as already clarified herein). The Prize cannot be redeemed for cash, in whole or in part, sold, transferred or sub-leased to any other person before delivery. Winner will be responsible for all taxes, income taxes and/or sales taxes (federal, state and local) and all other expenses not specifically mentioned here related to acceptance and use of the Prize including upgrades, optional equipment, maintenance, repairs, cost of gas, cost of removing any customized additions or any unforeseeable deterioration or damages made to the vehicle or any of the customized additions as a result of being driven to events to promote the Contest. Winner will also be responsible for registration, license, title, insurance fees which must be paid before taking possession of a motor vehicle prize. Winner must present a valid driver’s license and evidence of effective auto insurance as required by the Department of Motor Vehicles in winner’s state of residence before delivery is made on any motor vehicle prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their Prize, after it has been delivered. A 1099 Miscellaneous Tax Form will be issued to the winner for the actual value of the Prize for the tax year it was delivered. Any photographs of the Grand Prizes in promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only. Actual models, details and components of the Prizes awarded may differ from the Prizes being advertised. Federal, state, and local taxes, and any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of the Prize not otherwise specified herein, are the responsibility of the Prize Winners. Any difference between the ARV and actual retail value of a Grand Prize will not be awarded.
7) CONDUCT: This Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. By entering this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and/or the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. These Official Rules are accessible from http://www.franksredhot.com, during the Contest Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THAT OR ANY OTHER PROVISION.
8) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Promotion Entities, assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof, or; (e) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person's electronic device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download any materials in the Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, and award the prize to the highest scoring entry judged among all non-suspect eligible entries received as of the termination date. The Sponsor will not be responsible for acts of God, dangerous weather conditions, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other matters beyond the Sponsor's reasonable control (each a “Force Majeure” event) that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the Contest.
9) ENTRANT RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Contest, agree to release officers, directors and employees of The French’s® Food Company LLC, ADROC Productions, Inc., and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, suppliers, printers, application developers, advertising, promotional and judging agencies or other persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Contest, from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with accessing the Contest page; submitting a photo/entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Contest; the receipt, ownership, use, misuse or non-use of any prize awarded; preparing for, participating in or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity, or any human, typographical or other inadvertent error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any prize. Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, the Winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known and without limitation the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any Contest-related materials, and terms and conditions stated in the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control and the discrepancy will be resolved in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
10) WINNERS’ LIST: You may request the Winners’ List by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 11/10/14 to: Frank’s® RedHot® Photo Contest Winners c/o ADROC Productions, Inc., 1442 W Willow Street Chicago, IL 60642.
11) DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for New Jersey or the appropriate New Jersey State Court; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey.
12) SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: The French’s Food Company LLC, 4 Mill Ridge Lane , Chester, New Jersey 07930.
Administrator: ADROC Productions, Inc., 1442 W Willow Street Chicago, IL 60642.