Frank’s RedHot Selfie Your Way to the Big Game Experience Sweepstakes
- SWEEPSTAKES TIMING: The Frank’s RedHot Selfie Your Way to the Big Game Experience Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts November 27, 2015 at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (ET) and ends March 7, 2016 at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Entry Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is offered and open only to persons legally residing in the 48 contiguous United States or District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age on the date of entry in this Sweepstakes. Officers, directors and employees of The French’s Food Company LLC, (“Sponsor”), ADROC Productions, Inc., (“Administrator”) and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, promotional and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, IRS dependent and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, all US territories and possessions and wherever else prohibited by law. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes.
HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, entrants will send a photograph of themselves only with any bottle of Frank’s RedHot Sauce (“Selfie”). No other products, words or visuals should be visible. Entrants will receive either one of these two responses that the Selfie was Accepted or Denied:
- Accepted: Your photo is accepted! You are automatically entered and will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry in both the Grand and Daily Prize random drawings. Potential Winners will be contacted on 3/10/16.
Declined: Thank you for your photo, sadly it was not accepted and you are not entered. Go to iptsoe.com/rules to see why & try again.
All Selfie photographs that have been approved as an entry into the Sweepstakes will be visible in the gallery on the microsite. Each Selfie will have its own unique URL so that the entrant can share their Selfie on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. If an entrant submitted their Selfie through Twitter or Instagram, they need to visit: https://www.franksredhot.com and input their Twitter or Instagram account name and they will have the opportunity to share it.
There are four (4) methods of entry in the Sweepstakes:
- Online Microsite Method: You can submit your Selfie Entry through the Sweepstakes website at: https://www.franksredhot.com. To enter, you must complete and submit the following required information on the entry form as instructed: full name, email address, and creation of a password. (b) agree to the Official Rules, Age Verification and (c) submit the photo entry. Entrants must indicate that they have read, accept, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules including that they are at least eighteen (18) years of age. After Selfie photos are accepted by ADROC they will be visible in the gallery on the microsite and be emailed back to the entrant.
- Twitter Method: To become a registered member of Twitter, with accounts that are free of charge, go to www.twitter.com and follow the instructions to become a registered member and create an account. By submitting your information and creating an account, you agree to the Twitter Terms of Service and privacy notice located at: https://twitter.com/tos. Once logged into your Twitter account then you can tweet #IPTSOE, #Sweepstakes and your Selfie photograph during the Entry Period. In order for the Entry to be valid, Twitter profile must be public and thus viewable by the Sponsor and its agents. If you submit your Entry or receive updates from twitter.com via SMS from your wireless phone, you may be charged standard text messaging rates, airtime and carrier charges for text messages sent and received from your mobile device according to the terms and conditions in your Customer Agreement with Mobile Carriers. All terms and conditions of Twitter.com apply. Twitter is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email, mobile phone or Twitter account. Entry into the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion Sweepstakes. You understand that by participation in this Sweepstakes via mobile phone or text message, if you are a potential winner, the Sponsor may contact you via mobile phone or text message, which will be subject to the charges pursuant to your carrier's rate plan. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your Account.
- Instagram Method: Instagram users may enter during the Entry Period by submitting their Selfie photograph with #IPTSOE and #Sweepstakes. All terms and conditions of Instagram.com apply. Instagram is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same mobile phone or Instagram account. In order for the entry to be valid, Instagram profile must be public and thus viewable by the Sponsor and its agents. Posting a Selfie on Instagram requires a mobile device and therefore you may be charged standard text messaging rates for text messages sent and received from your mobile device according to the terms and conditions in your Customer Agreement with Mobile Carrier. If not a member, an entrant may set up an Instagram account by visiting www.instagram.com. An Instagram account is free of charge.
Any individual who attempts to enter, or in the sole discretion of Sponsor is suspected of submitting entries in excess of the disclosed maximum, by any means, including but not limited to establishing multiple email accounts, will be disqualified from participation in this Sweepstakes. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. In the event of a dispute over the identity of any potential winner, the entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address. The authorized account holder is deemed as the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her email address during the Sweepstakes Period. Proof of accessing the Frank’s RedHot Sweepstakes entry pages via Facebook, Online at the microsite or Twitter does not constitute proof of delivery to serve as a Sweepstakes entry. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic or by any other automatic or mechanical means are void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant.
Entries must comply with the following content guidelines to be eligible:
By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant represents that the Entry submitted (consisting of the Selfie photograph) is the original work of entrant and that you have all necessary rights to grant a license to the Sponsor to publish and re-use your Selfie (even if other persons are visible in the photograph) for any purpose without compensation and that you hereby grant such license together with the right to use your name and the name of any other persons in your Entry. Any other persons observed in the Entry may be required to validate their permission of using their own name/image/likeness by submitting a notarized publicity release before that Entry is considered eligible, at Sponsor’s discretion and hereby agree that they will be bound by all releases and consents and covenants contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor has the right in its sole discretion to disqualify and/or not to post on the Website any photo that Sponsor determines does not or may not comply with the foregoing requirements. Without limitation of the foregoing, if a photo prominently (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) depicts or refers to any brand or trademark other than Frank’s RedHot, Sponsor will have the right in its sole discretion to remove or blur such brand or trademark. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for disputes between persons claiming authorship of the Entry. Entrant agrees to the use of their Entry by Sponsor in any way Sponsor deems appropriate, including any and all media, and that such individuals will sign all necessary documents granting Sponsor these rights if required by Sponsor. Entries must be suitable for distribution in a public forum (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), and may not reflect negatively on the Sponsor or its products. Entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification at Sponsor's sole discretion. No correspondence regarding Entries will be entered into with entrants. Entrants acknowledge that other entrants may have submitted Selfies with ideas and concepts contained in their Entry that may have familiarities or similarities to his/her Entry, and that he/she will not be entitled to any compensation or right to negotiate with the Sweepstakes Entities because of these familiarities or similarities. Winner will be required, as a condition of being awarded a prize, to grant the Sponsor the right to use their name, Selfie entry, image, likeness, voice, comments, prize information and biographical information, (collectively, the “Attributes“) as well as exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright and any other rights entrant has in the winning entry, for advertising, publicity and promotion purposes in any media now known or hereafter devised without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- The Selfie photograph must not have been exhibited publicly on any website or social media outlet prior to entry in the Sweepstakes or won any award;
- Selfie may not promote any activity that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or have any particular political agenda or message;
- Content may not defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor, or other people (living or deceased), products or companies; or otherwise infringe upon any person's personal or proprietary rights.
- Content may not communicate messages or images inconsistent with the images to which Sponsor wishes to associate.
- Entrant must have permission, from all individuals that appear in the Submission (if any) to use their name and likeness in the Submission and to grant the rights set forth herein;
- Entries must not have been previously displayed, published, or won an award or prize of any kind;
- Entrant is required to be included in the Selfie entry;
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- The Submission must not contain brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate in his/her Submission in this Sweepstakes;
- The Submission must not contain images or artwork not created by entrant;
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, or libelous;
- The Selfie can utilize live animals if the entrant can provide an affidavit confirming that the animal was not harmed in the making of the photograph;
- The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Submission is created.
ODDS OF WINNING/NOTIFICATION OF GRAND PRIZE WINNERS:
Entries must not contain material that is unlawful, inappropriate, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any State where entry is created. Entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification at Sponsor's sole discretion. No correspondence regarding Entries will be entered into with entrants. Entries received that are illegible, incorrect, incomplete, late, unintelligible or are not submitted by the Facebook, Online, Instagram or Twitter entry methods outlined above will be disqualified.
The random drawing, to determine ten (10) Grand Prize winners, will be conducted on or about March 8, 2016 among all eligible entries received by 11:59:59 PM ET on March 7, 2016 by ADROC, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Grand Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received by 3/7/16. Each Potential Winner is subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential Winner via email/phone number provided at time of entry. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to complete, notarize and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Travel Release and where lawful, a Publicity Release along with the IRS Form W-9 (collectively, the "Release Forms") within five (5) days of notification of winning the Prize. Failure to return Release Forms timely, or if Prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, or if Winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, may result in disqualification with an alternate Grand Prize Winner selected in accordance with these Official Rules. As required by law, for any prize over $600, the Grand Prize Winner is required to furnish his or her social security number that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the Winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Grand Prize Winner's travel companion must complete, notarize and return a Travel Companion Liability Release, and where lawful, a Travel Companion Publicity Release (collectively, the "Travel Companion Release Forms") prior to issuance of travel documents. Failure to return Travel Companion Release Forms at the same time as the Potential Prize Winner’s Release Forms may prevent your travel companion from participating in the trip. If guest of the Winner is a minor, guest must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (who must be the Winner and such parent or legal guardian will be required to execute and return such release prior to ticketing).
Failure to complete and return the documents in the time noted or if prize notification is undeliverable will result in disqualification, and an alternate winner will be selected and notified. Upon disqualification, no compensation will be awarded. If a potential winner is a minor under the law of his/her jurisdiction of residence (residents of Nebraska and Alabama must be 19 years of age or older and residents of Mississippi must be at least 21) at the time of entry, his or her respective parent or guardian may be required to execute an Affidavit acknowledging, confirming and consenting to the Liability Release and where legal, a Publicity Consent document as well as being responsible for all financial obligations, as noted below, in order to accept the prize on behalf of the winner. If parent or guardian is unavailable to execute this document, the winner will not receive the prize.
One (1) Daily Prize winner will be selected each day during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Non-winning eligible Entries received for any daily entry period will not roll-over to be eligible in subsequent daily entry periods. Daily Prize winners will be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing. Odds of winning a Daily Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for that particular day.
PRIZES: There will be ten (10) Grand Prizes awarded as follows:
Each Grand Prize will consist of a trip for Winner and guest to Houston, TX that includes: Round-trip coach air transportation from major U.S. gateway airport closest to Winner’s residence; four-day, three night hotel accommodations (1 room, double occupancy for February 3, 2017 – February 6, 2017); and the following scheduled VIP events: Cocktail reception with a VIP guest on 2/3/17; Two (2) tickets to an evening VIP event on 2/4/17 (depending upon availability); VIP Sports party on 2/5/17. Shuttle service will be provided between hotel and the various VIP events, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize package: $18,100. Total ARV of all Grand Prizes: $181,000. Any difference between actual value and ARV stated herein will not be awarded. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their airline tickets/VIP event tickets included as part of the Prize package, as noted above, after it has been delivered. The VIP events noted above are subject to change.
Actual value of trip may vary based on point of departure and dates of travel. Certain travel restrictions may apply. If a winner resides within a 200 mile radius of host city, ground transportation may be provided in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value. Each Grand Prize Winner and guest will be required to travel together on the same itinerary. Winner and guest must be available to travel on dates specified by the travel agent. Travel arrangements must be made through the travel agent. The travel agent will determine the airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Any changes made to trip itinerary after the trip is booked will be at the expense of the winner. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of any expenses incurred by winner (such as hotel accommodations, meals, ground transportation) as a result of the cancellation or delay of any flight except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the travel agent’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. The Winner and his/her travel companion are responsible for providing government issued photo identification in order to travel by air as well as travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) that they may wish to obtain (at their own expense) and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Should any portion of any prize be canceled, postponed or in any way abbreviated, the Sponsor shall have no liability or further obligation to the Winner other than to supply the unaffected portion of the prize. The Released Parties, and/or any other relevant party, reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any Winner and/or guest who engages in disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the hotel or the experience. Sponsor makes no representations of any kind concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any part of the Prize. Prize will be accepted “AS IS” and cash cannot be substituted for any part of the prize unless otherwise agreed by the Released Parties. Unused VIP event tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash value or substitute tickets or applied towards tickets for any subsequent years. No responsibility is assumed by Released Parties for any cancelled rescheduled, delayed or postponed portion of the prize. Meals, ground transportation, gratuities and all other costs and expenses not specified herein, if any, are the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
Daily Winners (102): Each day during the Sweepstakes Entry Period, all eligible entrants who submit an Accepted Selfie photo, will be automatically entered for a chance to win the Frank’s RedHot Prize Pack consisting of a Frank’s RedHot t-shirt, drawstring bag, koozie and selfie stick, ARV: $20.46 each prize. Total ARV for all available Daily prizes to be awarded: $2,086.92.
Total ARV for all Grand and Daily prizes to be awarded: $183,086.92.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit one (1) Grand Prize per household. Limit one (1) Daily Prize per person. Prize is non-transferable, non-assignable and substitution will not be allowed, except as expressly provided in these Official Rules or otherwise at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a Prize with one of equal or greater approximate value or comparable use should the advertised Prize become unavailable for any reason (except as already clarified herein). Winner will be responsible for all taxes, income taxes and/or sales taxes (federal, state and local) and all other expenses not specifically mentioned here related to acceptance and use of the Prize. A 1099 Miscellaneous Tax Form will be issued to Grand Prize winners for the actual value of the Prize for the 2017 tax year. Any photographs of the Grand Prize package in promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only. Actual details and components of the Prize awarded may differ from the Prize being advertised. Federal, state, and local taxes, and any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of the Prize not otherwise specified herein, is the responsibility of the Prize Winner. Any difference between the ARV and actual retail value of Grand Prize will not be awarded.
- CONDUCT: This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and/or the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. These Official Rules are accessible from www.franksredhotsweepstakes.com during the Sweepstakes Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THAT OR ANY OTHER PROVISION.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sweepstakes Entities, assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof, or; (e) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person's electronic device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, and award the prize to the highest scoring entry judged among all non-suspect eligible entries received as of the termination date. The Sponsor will not be responsible for acts of God, dangerous weather conditions, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other matters beyond the Sponsor's reasonable control (each a “Force Majeure” event) that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the Sweepstakes.
ENTRANT RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release officers, directors and employees of The French’s® Food Company LLC, ADROC Productions, Inc., and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, suppliers, printers, application developers, advertising, promotional and judging agencies or other persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes, from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with accessing the Sweepstakes page; submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; the receipt, ownership, use, misuse or non-use of Grand Prize awarded; preparing for, participating in or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity, or any human, typographical or other inadvertent error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of prize. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of prize. Except for residents of Tennessee and wherever else prohibited by law, the Winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use the winner’s name, city, state, biographical information, voice, photograph or other likeness and statements related to prize acceptance/use, for public relations/promotional/media events about the Sweepstakes along with any other related advertising purposes, as may be determined by Sponsor, in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, including but not limited to social media, radio and television, without compensation unless prohibited by law. Acceptance of prize irrevocably grants to Sweepstakes Entities the right to use any recordings/Photographs/Videos resulting from these public relations/promotional/media events. The rights hereby granted to Sweepstakes Entities include the perpetual, exclusive and unencumbered right to use, not use, edit, reproduce, publicly and privately display, create derivative works based upon, distribute, telecast, publish, promote, market, and otherwise exhibit the Selfie worldwide, at discretion of Sweepstakes Entities, without approval of winner.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials, and terms and conditions stated in the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control and the discrepancy will be resolved in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
- WINNERS’ NAMES: You may request the name of the Grand Prize Winners by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 4/7/16 to: Frank’s RedHot Selfie Sweepstakes Winners c/o ADROC Productions, Inc., 1454 W. Willow Street Chicago, IL 60642.
- DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for New Jersey or the appropriate New Jersey State Court; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey.
- SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: The French’s Food Company LLC, 4 Mill Ridge Lane Chester, New Jersey 07930
Administrator: ADROC Productions, Inc., 1454 W Willow Street Chicago, IL 60642.
- OFFICIAL RULES: The Official Rules will be available at: www.iptsoe.com throughout the Sweepstakes Period.